Welcome to Bermondsey Community Nursery…
Covid-19 update (22 March 2020)
Following the Government’s policy, Bermondsey Community Nursery is closed to all children other than children of critical workers and vulnerable children. If you are a critical worker and looking for alternative childcare provision, please contact us.
Bermondsey Community Nursery, located in the heart of Shad Thames, has been providing quality early childhood education and care to local families for 30 years.
Children who attend Bermondsey Community Nursery start on the path of a lifelong love of learning. We offer the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Curriculum. Each child’s progress within the framework is noted daily, weekly and termly. Parents meet with their child’s Key Person on a termly basis and can organise additional meetings as they like.
Children can join our nursery from 12 months old and may stay until they are ready to begin Primary School.
A registered charity, we are a fully inclusive nursery and enjoy a diverse child and family community.
We would love to have you and your child visit our nursery. If you would like to come and see us and find out more please call 020 7407 4601 or email us at email@example.com
Your child’s nursery experience is our key priority.
We do the following:
- Ensure children learn whilst having fun
- Enjoy healthy meals, freshly prepared by our own cook
- Implement the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
- Receive glowing Ofsted Reports
- Work closely with the parents/carers to ensure each child’s needs are met
- Enjoy outings all around London to enjoy museums, theatre, parks and more